We now have the K! Starmobile launches Starmobile Knight, its flagship smartphone. Out of the 11 phones introduced in the market today which represents the Alphabet – A for Astra, B for Bright, C for Crystal, D for for Diamond, E for Energy and it goes on… Tonight four models were added which started with letter I for Icon, J for Starmobile Jump, and K for Knight.
Starmobile Knight resembles a bigger iPhone 5, the front face build looks very close to iPhone5 including its curves. But the buttons were located on different locations. Power button is on the right side together with the volume rocker, the 3.5mm audio port is on the top-left position.
Starmobile Knight has a dual-SIM card, the first SIM is a regular SIM and the second is micro-SIM. Also, its camera uses back-illuminated sensor, also known as backside illumination, its a type of digital image sensor that increase the amount of light captured by the camera, a feature that is great for taking photos on a low-light condition.
Pricing wasn’t revealed during the launch today, however Starmobile disclosed that Knight will be available in the market in the second week of July.
Starmobile Knight Specs:
- 1.2GHz Quad-core Processor MediTek
- 4.7-inch IPS Display, Corning Gorilla Glass
- PowerVR SGX544MP GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal storage, with up to 32G via microSD expansion
- HD Resolution, 315 pixels per inch
- 18MP rear amera with LED flash, autofocus, and BSI
- 8.0MP front-facing camera with autofocus and BSI
- Dual SIM, Dual 3G, Dual Standby
- WiFi, WiFI Hotspot, Bluetooth, HSPA+, 3G, GPS/aGPS
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 2,000mAH Battery
This article has been viewed 9575 times by 2621 visitors.