Ever imagined up to how much space can a flash drive offer? Currently the competition offer up to 32G. But how about if 1 Terrabyte will be available, are you securing one for yourself?
Well, the headline is true. Kingston is shipping yet the largest capacity in the flash drive category which was announced at the CES 2013.
Kingston’s DataTraveler HyperX Predator 1TB will be made available later this quarter.
Kingston HyperX Predator 3.0 Features and Specifications:
- Highest capacities: uncompromised data storage to carry your digital world on a portable USB drive
- Highest performance: unparalleled speeds to save time while transferring content rich data
- Zinc alloy metal casing: resilient protection for data in a cutting-edge design
- HyperX valet keychain: exclusive accessory for a stylish twist to portable storage
- Guaranteed: five-year warranty and free technical support for added peace of mind
- USB 3.0: 240MB/s read and 160MB/s write
- USB 2.0: 30MB/s read and 30MB/s write
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Capacities2: 512GB, 1TB (later Q1)
Storage Temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
USB 3.03: latest USB standard guarantees backwards compatibility with USB 2.0
Kingston’s DataTraveler HyperX Predator 1TB will retail at USD$1,337.
This article has been viewed 499 times by 180 visitors.