Recently Samsung Philippines launched its line of Windows 8 devices, in the mobile phone category they introduced the S3 look-alike version with Windows 8 OS.
Samsung ATIV S has a metallic CMF with hairline finish, only 8.7mm thin, packed with 1.5Ghz Dual-core processor, 1G RAM and 8MP autofocus camera.
If you are one of those who likes Windows 8 in a smartphone, you will love Samsung ATIV S. It equipped with a 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED screen, its processor is a Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core Krait 1.5 GHz with 1GB RAM.
Scheduled to be available in December, the SRP for the Samsung ATIV S was not disclosed during the launch but they indicated to be at Sub-P25k.
Samsung ATIV S Specs:
- 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED display (720 x 1280), Gorilla Glass 2
- Qualcomm Snapdragon, Dual-core Krait 1.5 GHz
- Microsoft Windows Phone 8
- 16/32 GB storage, 1 GB RAM, microSD support up to 32GB
- 8 MP autofocus camera with LED flash, 1080p @ 30fps video recording
- 1.9 MP front camera
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
- Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP
- GPS with A-GPS and GLONASS
- 135 g
- Li-ion 2,300 mAh
This article has been viewed 3047 times by 990 visitors.