Launched in the Philippines by ZTE Mobile via its exclusive Distributor MSI-ECS in July, we now have the actual unit with us and we unbox it during the long weekend.
Included in the mobile business of ZTE is this tablet called ZTE Light Tab 2 which will retail for P15,490. Before you decide to buy, you might want to check our exclusive photos below.
Here is a YouTube clip of unboxing the Light Tab 2. Video is not ours.
Light Tab 2 from a far looks like the old Samsung Tab, the thickness, the shape even the location of some buttons.
Here are exclusive photos by Digitalspidey.com as we unboxed the Light Tab 2.
The 7-inch tablet will be shipped with Android 2.3 Gingerbread. Powered by a 1.4Ghz Scorpion, Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon. 512 RAM and has a pre-installed 4G MicroSD upgradeable to 32G. Back camera is 3MP and front camera is VGA.
SRP is at P15,490
ZTE Light Tab 2 Specs.
- 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8255 Snapdragon, Adreno 205
- Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread)
- 7.0 inches (~170 ppi pixel density), LCD capacitive touchscreen,
- 600 x 1024 pixels
- 4 GB ROM, 512 MB RAM, 4 GB microSD pre-installed, supports up to 32GB
- 3.0 MP Back Camera, VGA Front Camera
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE 900/1800/1900MHz
HSDPA/UMTS 900/2100MHz or 850/1900MHz, HSDPA 14.4MBPS, HSUPA 7.2MBPS
- Apps: Document viewer, YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa integration, Google Search, Maps, Gmail, SNS integration, FM radio, with A-GPS support,
- Dimension: 202 x 122 x 12.6 mm, 389 g,
- Li-Ion 3400 mAh
This article has been viewed 689 times by 220 visitors.