Smart Communication does not stop innovating its services. From its online store they recently introduced Phone Delivery service. Yes, now you don’t have to line up in Wireless Centers to get your phone. Smart will deliver it to your doorstep.
So, you want to try how it works? Here are the procedures:
- Dial 848 8877 or *887 from your Smart phone
- A sales associate will respond and inform you of the various call, text, data, and phone offerings of Smart. The agent will also help you determine which postpaid plan best suits your needs.
- After your decide what plan and bundled phone, the sales associate will send you by email the application form
- You need to print it and accomplish, scan it and send it back to Smart ([email protected]), you need to include other documentary requirement like copies of your driver’s license or passport or other proof of identification and financial documents.
- Within 24 hours upon receipt of your application form, a Smart officer will call you to inform you if your application is approved or otherwise.
- Once approved, Smart will deliver your phone – which comes with a one-year warranty – within three to five days if you’re in Metro Manila, and five to seven days if you’re in the province.
This service is for bundled phone only subscription, if you are subscribing with SIM-only, that one is not covered.
I like it that Telcos are in tight competition in terms of services, the continue to re-engineer and innovate their services. With this new development from Smart, I’m sure that lots of costumers will be delighted to try this and enjoy this hassle-free service.
Oh, by the way the hotlines are open seven days a week from 8AM until 9PM, and take note you can order even on holidays.
Back to back post at PTB.
This article has been viewed 1057 times by 476 visitors.