The first Ultrabook launched in the Philippines is the Acer Aspire S3 a.k.a Hummingbird.
Sporting an all new power packed Intel Processor and new features – from Instant On, Turbo Boost, 6-7hours battery life, connects better and faster to AP’s (access points) 2x faster now. A real PC replacement says Wowie Wong of Intel Philippines.
While New York City is enjoying the launch of Asus UX Ultrabook, the Philippines is greeted with Acer’s Hummingbird.
Here are sample photos of the actual Aspire S3.
ACER ASPIRE S3 HUMMINGBIRD SPECS:
- Intel Core i5-2467M processor
- 1.60Ghz with Turbo Boost up to 2.30Ghz, DD3 1333 Mhz
- Mobile Intel UM67 Express Chipset
- with Acer InviLink Nplify 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Ships with Windows 7 Home Premium
- 4G DDR3 RAM
- 320G HDD + 20G SSD for caching
- Intel HD Graphics 3000 with 128MB dedicated memory
- Dolby Home Theater V4
- 2-in-1 card reader
- Built-in Acer Crystal Eye webcam
- up to 6 hours battery life
- Price – PhP44,900.00
It will available in all Acer stores, resellers, concept stores, premier partners and select partners nationwide.
Acer added that Hummingbird is the first Ultrabook launched in the Philippines.
More photos from the launch are here.
This article has been viewed 265 times by 123 visitors.