I have not visited CD-R King for a while now. I am a fan of this super cheap PC accessories which has branch near my place – Waltermart Makati.
Today, after my regular grocery day I dropped by the store and check out a wireless mouse. I recalled when we went out of town two weeks ago, I saw Abe has a wireless mouse; which is very convenient especially if you are a netbook user. The less wires, the better. According to Abe, the wireless mouse cost around Php 1,500.00, of course its branded.
Since I want one, CD-R King is the most convenient alternative! The only difference? Super short warranty – only one week replacement warranty and three months free service warranty.
CD-R King DC-MS-03W Wireless Mouse
Here’s the quick specs:
2.4 GHz Wireless Mouse
Interface: USB/Mini Dongle
Resolution: 800/1200/1600 CPI Adjustable
Frequency: 2.405-2.475 GHz
Buttons: 2 Buttons + 1 Wheel Button + CPI Switch button + Previous/Next button
Wheel: 1 Scrolling wheel
Working Channel: 16/Auto Hopping
Max Speed: 28 + inches/sec
With On/Off switch button
• Two-way function by special wireless technology can let mouse and dongle work properly.
• Multi-level power saving mode supported; Long working distance up to 10 meters
• Adjustable CPI suits for gaming and office users
• High precision 1600 CPI to control efficiency
• Battery status indicator shows when battery is running low.
• Excellent mini dongle design for notebook user or traveler
Here are more photos for your viewing pleasure:
This mouse costs only P480.00.